Sunday 24 July 2011

Some people on youtube are ungrateful and treat their followers like 'idiots' and call them "twats" and making people look stupid and desperate- this is NOT ON! and this is totally unacceptable and disgusting! THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ANYONE ON FORMSPRING!

What people say in their own videos is their own business. It's up to the viewers to stop watching or not. Nobody's forcing you to watch their vids. I don't watch as much youtube as I used to because I just don't have the time for it these days. But I don't close down my account either because I still use it from time to time. It's up to the viewers to follow me if they LIKE me and WANT to follow me themselves. If not, doesn't really matter a massive deal. I'm just another person

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment