Saturday 12 November 2011

What makes you choose which Doctor Who fan projects to star in? The strength of the script? How the outline of the idea is portrayed to you? Do you do just fan projects with friends only?

This is gonna sound bad, but its in all truth. As an actor, I have a reputation to uphold by going for nothing but the best that will keep me going and get me to where I want to be. So if I'm doing a Doctor Who fan film, it would have to be something well written to very high standards. Also, I would have to trust the people producing it; that they would focus with the best interests at hand for myself and the movie, and that they were hard working and well focussed on their goal.

If there's one thing I hate more, as an actor, it's working with unprofessional people who are disorganised, leaving everything to the last minute, and who just don't have drive to succeed. The best people to work with are those who are enthusiastic about the project. People who know what they're doing, when and how, and how it affects the rest of the team.

I always strive to be professional in all my acting work. I trust others of the team to be able to do the same.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment