Sunday 8 March 2009

In need of a companion

I bought a DOCTOR WHO 'Rose Tyler' action figure yesterday, to go with my collection. I also bought the 9th Doctor figure too. I like buying figures but only because they are usefull for helping me with my writing ideas.

Most of my friends went off to a party last night in High Wycombe, but I couldnt go because I can't afford it. Money's rather low. Last night was a rather lonely night. I didnt do much; just stayed in, watched 'Licence to Wed' on DVD - great film - and then sat at my desk writing for hours and listening to the soundtrack to STARDUST.

It was quite an emotional night. I was on the tea and Rose (red wine) and was in my regular zone. When I write I like to light a candle on the desk - perhaps as a reminder to calm myself and keep me going. But last night I was sad that I couldnt be at that party miles away. I love parties.

I missed my friends, but more strongly I thought more on the fact that I've been travelling alone for far too long. It's high time I got myself a companion; someone to hold me and just make me feel better. I'm tired of not being able to love because I mustn't or can't. I'm always the "brother" figure. It gets on my nerves.

But still, I'd rather have friends than none at all. They are my family.

A guy can only dream

No comments:

Post a Comment