Sunday 31 October 2010

do you believe in God?

Meh, not exactly. I more believe in Time. Some say things happen because it's "GOD'S WORK" or his doing, but nah. I much prefer to believe in Time and the way it flows and moves. Everything happens for a reason.

I used to be a Christian when I was younger; well, I was spoon fed it from childhood, and I don't diss too much. It's a simple way of installing a moral code into people. But what I DO diss and very much hate is people who force others to believe via scare tactics and also people who live in a shell and blot the rest of the real world out. "I'm right and the rest of the world is wrong!" sort of thing.

And all that shit about You mustn't drink alcohol because alcohol is evil. Beef is evil. Newspapers are evil because they have "page 3 girls" ...Nah, pull the other one, get a back bone and get on with your life.

Most of the time I believe that we get little glimpses into what Time (or "god") has in store for us. But mostly that's because we stop moving and look at where we are compared to where we were. Then we get on with our lives thinking that we are certain of the outcome, but we have NO idea what's in store for us at all.

Then again, I know first hand that there are more things in this universe than we can possibly imagine.

So do I believe in God? Who knows

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment